Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tissue Paper Pom

I am trying everything I have in me, to save as much money as possible to decorate Breannas room. I was on Pinterest and saw some super cute tissue paper poms...but why paying for something I can make on my own? I am linking up w. Sarah & Erin for Life Created Tuesdays





So I pulled out the remaining tissue paper I had and searched for DIY Poms.


Supplies-
Tissue paper (I used 2 colors, you can do one or multiple)
floral wire (I used twine, I didn't have floral wire)
scissors
ribbon or fishing line (to hang)


Start by folding the paper accordian style (width wise)









Attach floral wire (again I used twine) (attach ribbon or fishing line to hang)


Cut ends into point



Pull apart one color at a time


Final product- (I will also do a post once Breannas room is finished so you can see it hanging)


NOTE: if you want to make smaller ones- you can cut the tissue paper in half length wise. I also did a few of these to add to some canvases which I will be doing another post on




3 comments:

  1. I love these! Once you get the hang of them they're so simple and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making pom poms, they are so easy and look really cute. I have them hanging in both girls rooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I think I may need some of these in my life. Perhaps thanksgiving themed?! Ha! Thanks again for linking up with Life Created Tuesdays last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!