Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Favorite Things- Stocking stuffers




Linking up again w. Elise for Favorite Things....this week, its all about stocking stuffers






via


  1. play dough
  2. books
  3. stickers
  4. finger puppets
  5. leggings
  6. gloves



 
via


  1. razors
  2. personalized golf balls
  3. body spray
  4. socks
  5. beef jerky




via
  1. Nail polish
  2. fun socks
  3. Burts Bees small gift sets
  4. lotions
  5. body spray


what are some of your favorite stocking stuffers!?!?

15 comments:

  1. I love getting fun socks - what a cute idea!! You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail polish is one of my fave stocking stutffers considering you never find me without polished nails ;)
    I see you are from Pittsburgh. I am too. I haven't found any Pittsburgh bloggers really so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeee! i love your different sections! so lovely!!! my hubby loves his axe spray. that's a great idea!!! it's called lynx over in england, and he kept being a tried and true wearer over here even though it's sold as axe. :)

    thanks for linking up with us again, my love!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! What girl couldn't use some more nail polish? I wouldn't mind beef jerky either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun ideas! Stopping by from the link up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your list!!! We have very similar items on our lists! Love those little girl mittens!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you did men as well- They always seem the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying over the finger puppets! And oh my gracious, those MITTENS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lists! My little man loves finger puppets! Totally digging the socks idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun socks! I love getting those!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be happy if all of those things ended up in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting fun stockings in my stocking!! ;) And I hadn't even thought to put personalized golf balls in Glenn's stocking - he'd love that! Thanks for the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nail polish and little mini things like lotions and stuff that I can throw in my purse I love!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!