- I am approaching my mid 30s
- I love photography...while I recently just started to really get into it, I wish I would've started earlier.
- I am deathly afraid of heights. Like I will breakdown in tears if I am up too high, we went to a pirates game one year with my old job and I told them if you get seats up really high I am not going. They thought I was joking...they made me go to the seats and as soon as I walked out, I literally had a full blown panic attack...tears and all
- I am
slightlyobsessed w NKOTB. I am not ashamed! They were my first ever concert (I was 9) and I have loved them ever since. - I could eat sushi every single day (if only I could afford it)
- I have a sad obsession w reality TV
- We are a one and done family when it comes to children. People think we are crazy but it's what works best for our family
- I hate driving! Seriously despise it.....I would much rather be a passenger in the car than sit behind the wheel.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday....I just love everything about it. The sites, sounds, smells. It just makes me happy
- I have to have my nails painted but I most likely will pick off the polish 2 days after.
- In the fall/winter I could live in leggings and sweaters or oversized shirts and my uggs....so comfy!!!
- I love my Uggs....they are so warm and cozy on my feet
- I have never been to Disney- and we are hoping to make our first trip in 2015
- Brad and I met on MySpace, dated for 2 years we broke up for a year (and didn't speak) I randomly text him one night we went out to dinner and 2 mo later, we were engaged.
I hope you learned something new about me!!! Thanks for sticking around and following our little journey in life :)
I wish we COULD eat sushi every day! Together! :) Yum yum, I never sget sick of that orrrr Mexican food, duh!
ReplyDeleteI love learning more about you! I didn't know about you and Brad!! :)
I swear girl, you & I are twins!
ReplyDeleteAnd WOW about you & Brad!
Talk about meant to be!♥
Seriously, you've got to write more about the last point!!!! I'm so curious!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Erin - can we all just eat sushi every single day together and act like our pockets are lined with hundred dollar bills?! ;) I think I knew most of these things, but always love learning more about ya, friend!
ReplyDeleteoh girl. you rock. let's eat sushi in our uggs while watching reality tv together at christmas time. OK?! ;) you are my GIRL. (please say you watch the bachelor...!) xx
ReplyDeleteSo fun to learn more about you!!
ReplyDeleteLove learning more about you :) That is crazy how you and Brad met!
ReplyDeleteI love Christmastime too!I am so excited that it's almost here again!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. You don't look a day over 21. Wow, you look amazing girl. I am going to be the same way about children. I THINK I want one (maybe... but not until my 30's). Also, I love Christmas time too!!! There is nothing better.
ReplyDelete