Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite Things

Linking up w the sweet Elise for Favorite Things link-up.


This week its all about what I'm loving...((or christmas wish list))

comfy pair of pjs...I mean who doesn't love to put on some comfy pjs curl up on the couch w a big blanket and a cup of hot cocoa- Every pair from Old Navy can just make its way to my house!
Old Navy


Yorkie-Poo Seriously how can you not look at this face and just fall in love {I know I wont get one for Christmas but hey wishful thinking}

source


Sweater Uggs I dont care how ugly people say they are but they are like heaven for my feet...seriously so comfy.


Michael Kors watch I have had my eyes on this beauty for awhile, it needs to be on my wrist

source


Alex & Ani bracelets...not only are they super cute the price is even better!!! And they are also great for gifts - These are just a few of my favorites



St. Christopher
Smoke Starlet Wrap
Ocean Mist
Completely Blessed


14 comments:

  1. Those are the exact Uggs that I want... love them! And you know I love me some Alex & Ani!! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pj pants look so comfy {and cute}!! And that sweet puppy face...oh my goodness!!! Thanks for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an obsession with alex & ani bracelets- I finally found the oyster with the tiny pearl and wear it constantly!! Thanks for sharing (I need to head to Old Navy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there lovely!!! love your list. i love me some alex and ani bracelets too!!! and we have a shorkie at home, and my hubs keeps asking if i'm getting him another one for christmas. HA! bless. it's not happening.

    thanks for linking up with us today, sweet friend! i just adore you! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bracelets and watch!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yorkie-poo is adorable!!! I have a malti-poo and he has part of my heart! The other part belongs to my puggle. Oh, and I supposed my husband has a piece too!

    Michael Kors watches are my favorite accessory! I don't have a silver one yet, this one is so fun! It would really go with a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A MK watch is on my wish list, too! Love that silver one. And I really love that you put a dog on here because I've been asking for a dog for every Christmas since I was like 5! And no, I sadly still haven't gotten one haha. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need to get some cute PJ's. Those are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put comfy pj's on my list as well!! Stopping by from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE sweater uggs, I have an off-brand pair from a couple years ago, but they just don't cut it. I need the real deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stocked up on the pj pants from Old Navy last night! So cute & so comfy & SO happy they come in TALL for us longer-legged-ladies =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the boots. :) Grant keeps saying that we're getting a teacup yorkie after Bailey is gone. Guess we're going from giant to extremely tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!