Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

Blates & Starbucks

Friday already! This week definitely flew by I guess that's what happens when you have a busy week! I am linking up this week for 5 on Friday




ONE I love Starbucks, but I think from November-January are my favorite time to go...they have 2 of my favorite drinks...and right now, its the Caramel Brulee Latte seriously its like dessert. So good


TWO Speaking of Starbucks and holidays...I love the cranberry bliss bars....they really are bliss I know they aren't healthy but I could eat them daily!!!



THREE I am doing a lot of DIY stuff for Breannas room I am loving these tissue poms and I cant wait to make more





FOUR I had my first blate this week with Robin from The Sunshine Diary...we have been trying to coordinate getting together since she moved here. Thankfully we had a beautiful day (hello 70 degrees) we met up for lunch at Station Square. She is so sweet and  Breanna keeps asking when we are going to see her again



FIVE I know its not Thanksgiving yet but I love Christmas movies and hallmark channel has them on for Countdown to Christmas- I am in heaven!





9 comments:

  1. I love all the Christmas movies that are on netflix right now! :)

    After the first of the year I'm coming up to Pitt and we're all hanging out k?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to Starbucks this morning.... that Cranberry Bliss bar is calling my name!!! YUM!

    And so fun that you met up with a sweet blog friend! I have 3 true, really great "real-world" friends that I've met through the blog world and we get together at least every other week! Love all of the relationships and connections through blogging!

    Happy Friday to you --- so glad you joined the link-up today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii there! New follower from The Sunshine Diary! I haven't had a chance to get to Starbucks this season but I'm definitely planning to try the Caramel Brulee Latte! Looks delish!! Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! That latte is seriously delicious. I'm also really into peppermint white chocolate mochas right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not realize christmas movies were already on!!! I could watch them all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Blates and Starbucks! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey pretty mama! just started following along thanks to the linkup! woopwoop!! i am picture obsessed too. for sure. aaaaand i love me some Christmastime Starbucks too..but i did NOT know about that cranberry goodness! lookin forward to following along, beauty!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been to a Starbucks, which is probably a good thing. By the looks of that dessert, I know where most of my paycheck would be heading each month!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh you and Robin in the same pictures just overwhelms my heart! So glad y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!