Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday

Happy Friday lovies. I am linking up again for 5 on Friday....




ONE  This quote....I need to hang this somewhere in my house to remind myself.




TWO  Bath & Body works winter candles- I seriously need them all!!! Especially hot buttered rum & twisted peppermint {my favorite}



THREE
   I am ordering our holiday cards this weekend, I am so excited! I got a super great deal on VistaPrint.

FOUR
  Ravenswood I.AM.OBSESSED! I cant believe next week is already the finale. At first I was kind of skeptical and thought it was going to be a dumb spinoff of PLL but its very creepy







FIVE  I am hoping to start some Christmas shopping this weekend. Even if they are small gifts still its something! I am also ready to put up my Christmas tree don't judge!!! We probably wont do it until next weekend its Pittsburgh's light up night so I think its fitting




9 comments:

  1. I have been narrowing down our Christmas cards and I just need to bite the bullet and order them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're putting up our Christmas decorations this weekend, so no judgment from me!! :) And Ravenswood! We actually haven't watched any since the first one, but we have them all on DVR so I think we'll wait until the finale and then watch them all in a row - aka I'm not going to sleep a wink that night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY for holiday cards and deals on them! can't wait to see!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am behind on Ravenswood. I didn't care for the first 2 episodes as much as I wanted to like it but maybe I need to catch back up!

    I am totally wanting to put up my Christmas décor this weekend!!! I used to love Pittsburgh light up night, it is so pretty there during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last fews years (because of X) we have put up our tree and decor right after Halloween. We are so slacking this year! Hopefully most things will be up this weekend :)

    Ravenswood = LOVE! While it spooks me everytime I watch it (such a scaredy cat) I can't get enough of it!

    I feel like I can smell that Hot Buttered Rum through the screen! :)
    Have a great weekend Cari!

    http://xtremelyv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with BBW candles, I mean seriously- I want ALL OF THEM!

    I'm getting excited to pull out our tree and decorations too, but we won't put them up until after Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get on the ball and order my Christmas cards! I've used Vistaprint in the past and they're great! Hot buttered rum candle sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on the Christmas cards! I haven't even taken a picture yet or anything to use. I'm debating if I'm sending them out this year...I might just post one online and be done with it, since most of the people I sent them too are facebook friends with me anyways haha. Maybe just print one for my grandparents or something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We got our Christmas pictures taken and cards ordered this week! First time I've ever done it in November! I'm with you on the tree thing, why wait? They are so pretty and make my home feel so much more welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!