Supplies-
Plate (you can do red or white) I chose a small square white plate from Target {Threshold brand}. I got it for $1.99
Sharpie Markers (I used red/green and black- if you do a colored plate silver would look nice}
Preheat your oven to 350
Draw your design on your plate with Sharpies (you could use stencils if you don't want to do freehand)
Bake at 350 for 30 min and then leave your plate in the oven until it is completely cool. I let mine sit overnight

This is cute and I am doing something similar with the kids this year :)
ReplyDeleteHow cool!! I had idea that's how you made plates like that! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! Hoping to make one with Xavier this weekend :) I am so pumped for Christmas this year...just hope I can get everything done in time to still enjoy it!
ReplyDeletethis is super cute, I want to attempt this tonight :) Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this, Cari! I thought about doing mugs like this for DIY Christmas presents :) Do you know if it's dishwasher safe?
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower...you have such a beautiful blog!
This is very cute! You've got me wanting to make this as well!!!
ReplyDelete