In this crazy busy world we are in these days, we always get so wrapped up in the hustle/bustle of life but its always great to get some snail mail even if its just a card to say you are thinking of that person....so here is how it will happen...
It's as simple as this:
The first person to comment on this post, I will contact them and get
their mailing address, and send them a little something special via
USPS. The same day they comment below, they are to do a blog post
stating the same thing and 'pay it foward' to someone else.
Please keep in mind it does not have to be something expensive or
lavish, just a little something special to let them know that you're
keeping them in their thoughts and prayers this holiday season!
So go ahead....comment and then you can pay it forward to someone else or if you arent my first you can still do this....lets get this happening.
What a sweet idea! I was in the drive through at chick Fil a one time and went up to pay and they told me I didn't have to pay a thing the person in the car in front of my paid for me! It was the sweetest gesture and after a long night at work it was extra appreciated! I wish I thought of paying it forward more often. It's so easy to get wrapped up in out own busy lives I know personally I forget to thank others for all they do. I love this!!
ReplyDeleteVery thoughtful! We have been trying to pay it forward a lot this holoday season! It was as simple as paying for the car behind me at Starbucks the other morning!
ReplyDeleteKate @ Raising the Rogers