If you are anything like me, Coffee is an important part of my day! I NEED at least one cup to get my day started. I was really excited when I was selected to participate in this campaign. I love coffee and free coffee even better!!! Who knew drinking coffee can make an impact on peoples lives?
When you purchase Fair Trade Coffee, you are helping farmers receive a fair price for their beans, resulting in better coffees for you and a better quality life for them! Also, the Fair Trade movement allows farmers to get a fair price for their beans, which leads to community development projects like new schools, improved roads, and safer drinking water.
If you like Green Mountain on FB you can enter to win tickets to Kelly Clarkson's Fair Trade Month Concert. Also check out Kellys trip to Peru & see the benefits of Fair Trade through her eyes with videos and journals at Choose Fair Trade.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!