Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Will PLL ever rule the world....(spoilers)

Ok not really but holy ish!!!!!!!! seriously, when did I become a teenager again, addicted to these teeny bopper shows?


via

 I just cant get enough and I know I am NOT alone here...c`mon ladies fess up, you know you are addicted! First I still cant grasp the ending of last season!!!EzrA as A.....I am really hoping for some answers come January...seriously though, we have to wait that long for the winter premier.

Anyways, back to last nights episode. Seriously that town of Ravenswood...creeeeeeeeeepy. And that show in itself...is another topic to discuss! I do like how they incorporated Miranda into this episode. Ok getting off track again....

So lets talk about this.....from the moment Ezra called Aria and showed up in the cemetery right behind them, then they found that creepy underground tunnel, Hannah getting stuck in the phone booth, what was w. all those lights and then just nothing & was that really A and Ali or was she imagining it? I was seriously on edge of my seat the entire hour.

Then Ezra magically showing up after Spencers tire is flat and the spare is missing! To them FINALLY catching red coat and it being ALI!!! Seriously will we EVER get answers to who she is so afraid of? Oh and yea wtf  Ezra all the sudden showing up AGAIN w. Arias phone!!! Did you know that was Ali or did she run away before you could see her?

I do think it was one of the best episodes but I need some answers!!! So if you watched last night what did you think?





5 comments:

  1. I think that Ezra has a twin that he probably did not know about. He was wearing his black jacket when he was talking to Aria on the phone, then when she hung up he was right behind her in that costume??

    I think that Ali is afraid of the other Ezra character. I think that it was really Ali's twin sister (think her name was Courtney?) that was killed (she was in a mental hospital in the books) and this is really Ali that is red coat. I think Ali's sister was killed by the other Ezra and he found out that it wasn't Ali...now he is hunting her down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy inreresting point.

    I still think that the WANT you to think that Ezra is A but I don't think he is at all. It's going to be the person you least expect.

    With that being said HOLY SHIT ALI IS ALIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode! How am I 34 and scared to death of this show, but love it at the same time?! lol!

    It was one of the best ones yet! Finally seeing Ali in the flesh, Ezra being more creepy than ever, and Hannah being stuck in that phone booth was all so crazy! I liked the carry over from PLL to Ravenswood for the most part. I am a scaredy cat though, so I had to wait a day to watch Ravenswood. Have you watched it? Holy crap it is so much more scary than PLL!!!!

    http://xtremelyv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one that was disappointed in the Halloween episode? I feel like we got no new information yesterday. ABC family has been telling us for weeks Ali is alive, and we already knew that Ezra might be A after the last episode. All the girls did was run around chasing nothing all episode. I am totally addicted and love the show, but I want answers darn it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha- I am 34 and am totally with you!!! I knew we would be the best of friends if we ever met up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!