Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

What Im loving (link-up)

Happy Friday friends!!! I am linking up w. LuLu again for What I'm Loving Fridays.


  1. Family Rules Canvas- I got this awesome canvas at Walmart for $12!!!!! And we got a smaller version (different wording) for Breannas room for $4
  2. Essie- Fishnet Stockings- seriously you cant go wrong w. a red nail polish
  3. Bow Leg Warmers from KiKiLaRue- seriously are these not the cutest ever and my awesome husband snuck onto my computer while I was getting a shower and into my KiKi LaRue wishlist and bought them for me!
  4. Clinique- Almost Lipstick in Black honey- ok yes, this looks a bit goth, but I am telling you this is the BEST color lipstick EVER!!! It is so sheer and gives just the right touch of color.


What are YOU loving?


3 comments:

  1. Love the canvas,and I must get that nail poslish! Red is my favorite color! Those leg warmers and lipstick look pretty cool too!
    Have a great weekend :)

    www.xtremelyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow leg warmers look so cozy! I've never seen that Essie polish before but it's a beautifully rich color :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally picked up that Essie polish this weekend! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!