Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

What Im loving....

happy Friday friends!!! I am linking up w. Lulu again for What I'm loving Fridays...


seems like fall is in FULL here in Pittsburgh and I couldn't be more excited. I love the cool days and even cooler nights which calls for some apple cider or hot cocoa and a nice warm blanket. While we were grocery shopping last weekend, I found some packets of Apple Cider so I figured for 1.99 why not just try. They are so so good....and add a little bit of caramel in it...YUM-O!


We booked our vacation for next year!!! While its still a long time away (9mo to be exact) we still have our room and its ocean front which makes it even better and we got an amazing deal! We stay at Myrtle Beach Resort. We have been staying there for about 10 years. It is an awesome place with so much in the resort from 6 pools, kiddie area, playground, beach bar/restaurant, lazy river and so much more.




What are YOU loving this week....

3 comments:

  1. Fall and vacation all in one day! Lots of yummy things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my fave apple cider ever!! drank some this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all the pool options! I love being near the beach, but prefer the pool, it is just so much easier and less messy! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!