Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I spy...

Notice anything different around here?!?! I finally took the plunge and bought myself a new design...and it was the best thing I did! I have to tell you....if you are in the hunt for a new design, go talk to Erin!!!! (While you are at it, follow her blog because she is awesome!!!)

Not only is she super easy to work with....the price, you cant beat it!!! Seriously one of the main reasons I never did it is because it can be a bit pricey. While recently I have tried to re-do bits and pieces myself it never looked nearly as good as it does now.

So if you are in need of a new design, I promise you wont regret it. 


5 comments:

  1. this looks amazing! Erin is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin does have great prices for blog designs! I love the touches of glitter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love it!! It's one of my faves I've done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new design is great! Erin is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!