Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday...

Linking up w Kelly, Megan and Lindsay for Trendy Tot Tuesday-



This outfit is what I wanted to wear to the pumpkin patch the first time around but 85 degrees, wasnt having it, so I am so glad we got to go to another one where it was a bit cooler!





Jeggings, Boots & Shirt(last year)- Old Navy
Bow The Hairbow Company


14 comments:

  1. I love how girls can wear dresses as tunics or shirts the next year. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!!! I would wear that outfit!! Haha! I can't wait for it to get cooler here so I can get some boots for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....love that first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT pumpkin patch outfit! She is soooooo CUTE!
    I miss joining in Trendy Tot Tuesday! I need to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that outfit, I would totally wear that myself haha

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little girl and outfit! Found you on the link up! Check out my H & M giveaway today if you'd like! =)

    Jill @ youmeandcapri.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped by from the link up. That's a perfect fall outfit. I'm glad that you got a chance to visit the pumpkin patch with her in that outfit, it's a fall outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is just too cute! I love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit!! I love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just so gorgeous! Love that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love it! Those boots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe how big she has gotten!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!