Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Style- (link up)

Linking up w. Darby and Eliza for Its Fall link-up talking about style today talking about one of my FAVORITE things about fall...Clothes!!







I am obsessed w fall fashion. Seriously whats not to love about being wrapped in layers of warm clothes. My favorite is a big chunky sweater w. leggings and boots . But some days a pair of sweats/fleece pants and a big ol sweatshirt are perfect too!!  This below would be my perfect fall outfit!!! I especially love those leg warmers!!!

outfit


I am in need for a new hair color this fall. I am keeping the dark but I need some highlights. This is my inspirations(maybe just a tad less dramatic and just some highlights) I am hoping to be able to get and my hair isn't too dark






come link up and share your favorite fall styles!!


8 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with that open cardigan! That is exactly what I keep pinning on my fall style board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style board! I knew right away it was Kiki la rue ;) they have such great pieces!

    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red highlights are gorgeous! You would really stand out in a crowd in a good way with those :) I can't wait to wear fleece again, although there probably won't be many chances for me in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those leg warmers with the bow in like every single color! How stinking cute!

    Jocelyn @ Pretty Lucky Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw those leg warmers (with boots) on kiki larue yesterday and fell in love!soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cardigan!! Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the highlights! I agree, maybe something a little less dramatic - it'll look amazing on you girl! ;)
    And the leg warmers look so warm and cozy! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that sweater! Every time I see a sweater like that I fall more in love :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!