Friday-Once B got home from work, we went to Eat N Park for dinner then had lazy night and just caught up on shows and was in bed early.
Saturday- We met up with our friend Brad and his girlfriend Jen at their house then headed to another pumpkin patch by where they live (Breanna absolutely loves Jen....Ive never seen her take to someone she has only met twice like she did with her, but if you are great to my daughter then you get my approval). I have to say, there were quite some characters there but it was free (you just pay for your pumpkin and one of the hayrides) so guess that explains a lot lol
Sunday- we ran to Kohls and Aldi then I ran to Target by myself (it was a nice little break) and spent way more than I should've- that place is a serious money pit but you know I NEEDED to get myself some caramel apple lollipops and vanilla midget tootsie rolls (those are 2 candies I can not resist), I also scored a $55 Honeywell tower fan for $16. (I should've gotten another, so maybe I will go back later this week to see if they have anymore left!) Came home took a much needed nap and we painted some more of Breannas room. It is slowly getting there. We have 2 walls done (blue and pink/gray stripped) now we just need to paint the other 2 white get carpet and we can move her in. Made some pesto, tomato grilled cheese and zucchini for dinner and just relaxed the rest of the night

LOVE that picture- you can tell B is having a blast!!! :) And caramel apple lollipops are suchhh a weakness for me at this time of year lol!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see her room when it's all done. We'll be working on cruzes "upgraded" nursery soon and then we'll start baby #2's nursery. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should link this post up with my fall link up party.
Cant wait to see her room!!! Nurseries are fun but I think big girl rooms are even better bc you can feed off their personality and really make it theirs!
ReplyDeletekate @ Raising the Rogers
Thank you so much for linking up with us!!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably so random, but I've never heard anyone else mention EatNPark. Are you from the north? My husband and I used to go there all the time when we lived in Pittsburgh.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with It's Fall this week :-)