Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

What Im loving

Today, I am linking up w. Lulu again for What I'm loving Friday

 This week, I am loving....

1 Finally after some unseasonal temps I am happy to say they are back where they should be!!! I am a total fall girl!!! I love temps anywhere from 50 to low 70s. Along w. the beautiful sunrise we can see from our front porch

2. Potty Training is pretty much DONE!!! Not going to lie, this is one thing I was totally dreading...and being Breanna took the lead all herself and while we had a few accidents here and there she was trained in one month!!!

3. Pesto, Tomato, grilled cheese- seriously one of the best sandwiches Ive had in a long time!!!

4. And finally possibly another trip to a pumpkin patch this weekend!!!This is my favorite part of fall so many awesome photo ops!!!




So what are YOU loving?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously- I need to get some pesto asap so I can make that. YUM!

    Ps- so funny to me, but the ad at the bottom of your blog is for Bengals tickets right now! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!