So to start, you need the following
- Tissue Paper
- Scissors
- glue gun (you could also use tape or little clear rubber bands)
- twine (or string to hang with)
NOTE- one piece of tissue paper will make 4 tassels
Then fold it width wise
Then width wise again
cut your strips & leave about 2in at top (make sure this is on the fold)
unfold and cut you should have 4 sections

take each section and roll (making sure the fringe doesn't tangle)
twist the center portion
fold tassel in half and hot glue it together (be sure to hold it for a few seconds so it stays together and allow to dry.) if you dont want to use hot glue, you can put together with tape or small clear rubber bands
and voila here is the final product




These are SO cute! Def going to have to do this with Charlie's room too. I have SO many ideas for her room and just need a week off of work to get them done, ha.
ReplyDeleteTotally cute! I made one of these for Kayla's bridal shower and totally messed up the first one haha- but once you get the hang of it I LOVE how they turn out ;)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love these tassels; I've got to try them.
ReplyDeletePS that is so super cute glue gun lol
This is super cute! I need to make some of this for my daughters room!!
ReplyDeleteSo simple but SO CUTE! I've been thinking of decor ideas for my babies 1st birthday and I want to do those tissue balls (I don't know what they are called, ha ha) and this would be SO cute to go with it! Totally doing it. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I can't wait to see her room when you are all done! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! That would make a great backdrop for pictures...I must try it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute idea!!!!!!
ReplyDelete