This year we went back to Janoskis PumpkinLand and a group of friends meet us. Last year was fun but Breanna was still a little too young to realize what was going on. Her best buddy Harper was with us this year (let me tell you when these 2 get together, they could run around for hours just chasing each other) and two of our other friends have younger boys. It was nice to be able to see everyone!
This place is awesome. You pay $5/person and they have a bunch of activities. Pony rides, Face/Pumpkin painting, corn maze, and a bunch of other things. While we waited for everyone to arrive, we let the kids run around and play, went on pony ride, and grabbed some food then headed to the tractor to get our pumpkins. I tried to get some pictures like last year but....not so easy...all Breanna wanted to do was run and try and pick up every pumpkin....but I did get a few! Once we picked our pumpkin we headed back and over to the market and greenhouse. I got a few mums and a few more smaller pumpkins for the front porch.
All in all it was a wonderful day spent with friends-

Great pictures! It was a perfect day for it. Glad you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteOMG $5 is a steal! Ours around here are outrageous! Admission is way high, plus you have to pay extra for at least half the stuff inside.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had tons of fun!!! Love the pic of you throwing Breanna!!! =) And, Savannah has that same dress---isn't it the cutest?
ReplyDeleteKate @ www.raisingtherogers.blogspot.com
adorable pictures. I cant wait to take my girls to the pumpkin patch soon
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE!!! Love that her dress matches the pumpkin patch haha
ReplyDeletehttp://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/
You got some great pics!! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the bottom left picture!! I couldn't believe how warm our pumpkin patch trip was this year either!
ReplyDelete