Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Seems everywhere I go I always get compliments on Breanna`s clothes, shoes, hair bow so why not join in w. some other trendy tot moms, so I am linking up w.  Megan & Kelly for this cute link-up!





Now trying to get a picture of a VERY active toddler isn't always so easy! So I will start this week w one of my favorite outfits from a few weeks ago!




Dress- Old Navy
Boots- Childrens Place 
hair bow- Jameson Monroe


12 comments:

  1. I LOVE that plaid dress! And her hair is so long! Jealous of her cute ponytail!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks soooo adorable! I saw a dress like that at Old Navy that was white and blue and almost bought it---now I want to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable. My girls have those boots too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love her outfit! does it come in my size?? :)

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little dress is so adorable! Stopping by from the link up! Cute cute cute blog!

    http://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her boots! Bailey will have a pair of cool boots next fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid!! And the bow, of course! Found your blog from the link-up! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You KNOW I love this outfit!! I am so jealous that B lets you keep headbands in her hair, Liv would rip that RIGHT out!! haha

    Thanks for linking up girl!! Excited for you to cohost!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit is super cute! love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH-DOOR-AH-BULL!!!! She's like a mini Kate Middleton. And not in the preggo way, I mean more in fashionista trend-setter way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!